15 Must Eat in a Lifetime Indian Dishes to eat Before You Die.
15 Must Eat in a Lifetime Indian Dishes to eat Before You Die, Are you looking for list of must eat Indian Foods before you die? Are you at a right place to start your Indian Food Journey. Here are the 15 Best and Must Eat Indian Dishes before you die. You can eat these yummy Indian Dishes in the Street Food shops or in the Indian Restaurants in the cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Jaipur,etc. Indian Cooking is really awesome and you might also like 15 Best Healthy Indian Recipes.
1. Palak Paneer: – Nowhere in the world the Spinach can be made so palatable and yet retains its nutrient value. Palak Paneer is like a blessing to the vegetarians. If you are a vegetarian or non-vegetarian this is a must to have food of India. Here is the Restaurant Style Palak Paneer Recipe.
List of other Popular Indian Paneer Recipe.
- Paneer Butter Masala.
- Kadai Paneer.
- Paneer Tikka Masala.
- Matar Paneer.
- Paneer Sandwich.
- Paneer Kachori.
- Paneer Macaroni Masala.
2. Pickles and chutneys of India:-Being a country of spices India boasts of an array of pickles and chutneys which are native to each city and each state. There are hundreds of types of Chutneys and Pickles which are made across the country and it also occupies a very important space on our platter. No food is complete without having these Chtuneys and pickles. They just don’t add taste but are very high on nutrients too. There is some pickle / chutney for every season and with special medicinal values. So with Indian Chutneys we can say – Health First. You Should try Green Chutney Recipe, Date Chutney Recipe( Khajur Ki Chutney), Papaya Chutney or Sweet Papaya Chutney.
3. Aloo Puri or Poori Aaloo:– a typically north Indian Delicacy , Aaloo poori is famous across the country for undoubtedly one of the best breakfasts in the country. This is a must to have Indian food that is yum to the core and truly no one can have just one. Try Aloo Curry Recipe or Aloo Puri Recipe.
4. Dal Makhani:– yet another North Indian food that is on the hot selling list of every north India restaurant. A dish made of Kali dal and rajma with loads and loads of butter that’s where it gets its name Dal Makhani (Butter is known as Makhan ). This is undoubtedly one of the richest dal, that too heavy on proteins and fat content. So no wonders it on our must eat in a lifetime dishes. In India there are many other Popular Dal Recipe like Mung Dal Recipe, Dal Fry Recipe, Dal Tadka Recipe, etc to eat with Chapati, Butter Naan or rice.
5. Chole Bhature:– We can call them a relative of aaloo poori except for this is made of Maida (refined wheat flour) and served with chole (chickpea curry). Bhature is made of the fermented dough that gives it the puff when deep fried in oil. So if we say they are not very healthy it doesn’t even matter as the taste is worth giving it a try and for sure a must to have food of India.