6. Biryani:– Either it is Chicken Biryani , Mutton Biryani or simply Veg Biryani , we can bet you there is no better dish then Biryani made out of rice. A complete meal, a speciality of Hyderabad with loads of aromatic spices this one is to die for Food. This is one food that rules your olfactory before it takes your taste bud on a tasty ride. A food that involves all your senses when you have it. Go to Hyderabadi Biryani Recipe.
7. Gajjar Halwa :- Carrot at its best can’t be anything other than Gajjar ka halwa. A very popular dessert from winters made of grated carrot is a must try among Indian food. A dish very high on sugar is worth relishing to the core. Piping hot gajjar halwa can make any winter evening special. Best Halwa Recipe with step by step photos or try Beet Halwa.
8. Dhokla:– A famous gujrati food made of besan is a snack item. But trust us this snack item is worth trying. Served with fried green chilli / green chilli pickle this is an amazing food. Don’t believe us, try it yourself. You will Love Poha Dhokla Recipe.
9. Bhelpuri:– Whether you are in Kolkata or in Bombay the Bhelpuri of Mumbai and jhal mudi of Kolkata is a must try food of India. Made of puffed rice mixed with different chutneys and vegetables is a very light snacks but is definitely a must have food that leaves you craving for more.
10. Aaloo Pranatha:– Definitely heaven for the Potato lovers. This is one indulging food that is very heavy , generally served with Curd, pickle and chutney this is one of the fingerlicious food of the country and definitely a must try on our list. On the Foodon TV Network you will get very unique and unusual Indian Paratha Recipes like Maski Paratha Recipe and Cheese Paratha Recipe with step by step pictures..