Batata Puri Video Recipe.
A Crispy, Golden Brown and Delicious in Taste Aloo Puri, Bateta Na Bhajiya, Katri, Batata Puri or Potato Fritters is an Gujarati Fast Food dish which is very popular in all over the world.In this recipe of Crispy Fritters you have to add few simple ingredients and Potatoes and it gives us as very unique flavor and you can get the good aroma of Potato.This is a very easy recipe of Indian Gujarati vegetarian Snack and all the ingredients are available in any Indian Kitchen very easily.
This recipe is very healthy and delicious in taste.You can cook this pure vegan recipe for Lunch, Dinner or any special occasion.This is a very good recipe for kids, kids will enjoy this recipe because of it’s crunchiness and Potato as a key ingredient.
Ingredients/Spices or Seasonings.
150 Grams Besan or Gram Flour.
Oil for deep frying.
Pinch or Baking Powder.
1/2 tsp Asofoetida.
Salt to Taste.
Dates Chutney for serving.
Batata Puri Video Recipe
- 150 Grams Gram Flour.
- 1 Potato.
- Oil for Frying.
- Pinch of Baking Soda.
- 1/2 tsp of Asafoetida.
- Put the Besan into the Mixing Bowl, than add Asafoetida,Salt and Baking Soda, Mix this and add Water as per requirement, Don't add too much Water initially otherwise it will become thin, Now the better is ready.
- Now make the Chips from the Potato, Press it little so Chips can be thick, I believe that thick chips makes the perfect Fritters, Now the Chips are also ready.
- Take one chip and put it into the Batter, remove the excess Batter, Never put the Fritters into the very hot Oil when you fry it for 1st time.
- Take this out raw and we will fry it again after resting it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- For the Second time I am going to fry it into the very hot oil, Double frying is always good for the Fritter because it makes the Fritters Crispy. stir it every now and than so it can be Golden Brown and Crispy from every side.
- Now it is perfectly cooked so take this out and serve this Delicious looking Potato Fritters with the Dates and Herbs Chutney.