Batata Vada Video Recipe.
Gujarati Batata vada is totally different version of aloo vada, which we usually make for the Vada Pav or any other purpose. Batata Vada is also known as Bateta Na Bhajiya in Gujarati. It is called Potato Fritters in the English.
Gujarati food is very simple and very easy to make full stop most viewed Gujarati recipes are very delicious in test send and today it has become one of the most popular cuisine in the world because of the simplicity and amazing flowers
If you walk through the streets of Gujarat then you will going to find Batata Vada or Aloo Bhajiya in every nook and corner of the Gujarati cities. Bhajiya is a very popular kind of Gujarati fast food and there are lots of variations of it are available and they all are called Bhajiya in Gujarati.
Ingredients For Vada Pav Recipe.
500 Gms Boiled Potatoes.
Some Finely Chopped Fresh Coriander Leaves.
1 Medium size Chopped Green Chili.
1 Tsp Garam Masala.
1 Tsp Sugar.
1 Tsp Garlic and Ginger Paste.
Garlic and Ginger Paste.
150 Gms Besan or Gram Flour.
1 Pinch Soda Bi-carb.
Oil for deep frying.
Batata Vada | Indian Recipe | Video Recipe.
- 500 Gms Boiled Potatoes.
- Some Finely Chopped Fresh Coriander Leaves.
- 1 Medium size Chopped Green Chili.
- 1 Tsp Garam Masala.
- 1 Tsp Sugar.
- 1 Tsp Garlic and Ginger Paste.
- Garlic and Ginger Paste.
- FOR BETTER
- 150 Gms Besan or Gram Flour.
- 1 Pinch Soda Bi-carb.
- Oil for deep frying.
- In Boiled Potatoes first add Green Chilies, Coriander Leaves, Garam Masala, Sugar, Garlic and Ginger Paste, Salt and Squeeze the Lemon, mix all things very well.
- Mash the Potatoes with Hand, so this is it our Potato mixture is ready. Now we have to make small Balls from it of equal Sizes.
- It is the time to make our Better. First a fall put the Besan Flour into the mixing Bowl, add Soda Bi-carb and Salt to taste, mix all the Ingredients very well, now add little bit of Water.
- First make thick Better then make it thin accourding to need.
- Heat the oil for frying Vada's, take one ball deep it in Better perfectly, remove access Better, then Fry it 50% only because we'll fry it again so it will get more Crispier.
- Again heat the Oil for second time Frying, this time cook it untill it get's Golden Brown colour and Crispy from outside.
- So this is it our Gujarati Style Batata Vada are ready to serve. Garnish it with Green Chutney or Tomato Ketchup.