Bread Masala Toast Video Recipe.
Today i am very excited and i am really happy because today i am going to share one of my very best invention with all of you guys and i am definitely sure that you will love this amazing and very special Fast Food Recipe so without wasting the time let me tell you the name of my newly invention and it is ” Pav Bhaji Toast Recipe “.
It has awesome and mouthwatering taste and very simple to make too, the speciality of this very delicious Pav Bhaji Toast is you just require very few ingredients like Pav ( Indian Bread ), Leftover Bhaji of “ Pav Bhaji recipe ” green Chutney, Butter and some chopped onions and tomatoes, other thing is that you can make it in a very quick time and you can have it in your breakfast and i am sure that once you try this super delicious Indian Vegetarian Toast recipe than you really going to love this.
This is one of my favorite fast food and breakfast dish also i oftenly make this in breakfast and me and my family enjoys our Breakfast, ingredients for this recipe are very commonly available in almost every kitchen of the World.
Ingredients For Pav Bhaji Toast Recipe.
1 Cup Leftover Bhaji.
5 Pavs or Breads.
5 tsp Green Chutney.
5 tsp Butter.
1 Medium Size Finely Chopped Onion.
1 Medium Size Finely Chopped Tomato.
Some Coriande Leaves.
Bread Masala Toast Recipe | Bread Toast Recipe Indian Video.
- 1 Cup Leftover Bhaji.
- 5 Pavs or Breads.
- 5 tsp Green Chutney.
- 5 tsp Butter.
- 1 Medium Size Finely Chopped Onion.
- 1 Medium Size Finely Chopped Tomato.
- Some Coriande Leaves.
- Olive Oil.
- First a fall pre-heat the oven at 230 degree celsius.
- Divide each pav into two equal parts from the centre, now apply some butter on every pav.
- Put green chutney on each pav and apply it evenly, Now put 1 tbsp bhaji on every pav and spread it equally.
- Now Put some onions and tomatoes on top of every pav, now it is ready for the baking.
- Transfer the toast into baking tray, Dazzle some olive oil on every toast, bake it in oven for 10 minutes at 230 degree celsius.
- After 10 minutes it is ready so take it out and plate it and serve this delicious Pav bhaji toast with green chutney or any other chutney of your choice.