Chana Dal Recipe Video.
In this particular as well as Chana dal fry recipe, the Gram lentils are cooked first. Then a sauted combination of the onions, the tomatoes as well as the spices is added to the cooked Chana lentils which are then boil for more minutes. The finale result is a soft as well as creamy Chana dal Recipe with delicious and spicy Gravy. You can also make it Restaurant Style Chana Dal Recipe by adding more oil and spice or make it a Dhana style by adding Kitchen king masala an little cream in it.
If you are board from your regular Dal Recipe. You can also prepare the pudina/Mint flavor based Chana dal (special dal flavored with the mint leaves) as well as Chana dal tadka wherever the tempering the tadka is additional to the dal towards the end. You can also serve up the vegetable Chana dal with the roti, Gujarati Rotla, the phulka, the jeera rice as well as the boiled basmati rice.
150 gm Boiled Chana Dal or Gram Lantile.
1 tsp Garlic and Ginger Paste.
1-2 Green Chillies.
8-10 Curry Leaves.
1 Medium Size Finely Chopped Tomato.
1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds.
1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds.
1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder.
1 tsp Red Chili Powder.
1/2 tsp Asafoetida.
1 tspCoriander and Cumin Seeds Powder.
Salt to Taste.
Around 1 tbsp Oil.
Chana Dal Recipe | Chana Dal Curry Recipe | Video Recipe.
- 150 gm Boiled Chana Dal or Gram Lantile.
- 1 tsp Garlic and Ginger Paste.
- 1-2 Green Chillies.
- 8-10 Curry Leaves.
- 1 Medium Size Finely Chopped Tomato.
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds.
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds.
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder.
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder.
- 1/2 tsp Asafoetida.
- 1 tspCoriander and Cumin Seeds Powder.
- Salt to Taste.
- Around 1 tbsp Oil.
- Take 150 gm of Raw Dal and Boil it in a Pressure Cooker for Three Vessels.
- Heat around 1 tb tsp of Oil, use Ground Nut Oil for better taste, when oil get heated add Mustard Seeds.
- When Mustard Seeds starts Popping then add Cumin Seeds, few Curry Leaves, Termeric Powder and Garlic and Ginger Paste.
- Stir all the things very well so you can get nice Colour of Termeric, add Chopped Tomatoes and some Salt. Cook it at a very low heat so any of the spices don't get Burnt.
- Add Red Chilly Powder, Asofitida, Coriender and Cumin Seeds Powder and Green Chillies. Mix all the things very well, in this add around 100 ml of Water so we can get a nice Gravy from it.
- Cook it untill it get's light thick, if you are serving this with Rice so you should add more water to make more Gravy.
- After cooking it for 2-3 min add Chana Dal or Gram Lantile, spread it equally so all the Spices get mixed perfectly to it. Cover it and cook it for 4-5 minutes at a medium low heat.
- After cooking it for 4-5 minutes it is Perfectly Cooked, Garnish it with Green Chillies and serve it with Chapati, Rotla or Rice whichever you like.