Cheese Paratha Recipe Video.
A Cheese Paratha Recipe, Healthy and Delicious is invented by Nikunj Vasoya in the month of October 2013.In this recipe of Paratha you have to add few simple ingredients, Apple and Cheese and it gives us as totally new flavor which no other Paratha Can.
Ingredients/Spices or Seasonings For Cheese Paratha Recipe.
200 Grams Wheat Flour.
50 Grams All Purpose Flour.
Puree of 2 Apples.
4 tsp Oil.
50 Grams Butter.
Salt to Taste.
For the Stuffing you will need.
100 Grams Cheese.
For the Serving You Will Need.
Some Apple from above apple.
Cheese and Tomato Ketchup.
Cheese & Apple Paratha Video Recipe
- 200 gm Wheat Flour.
- 50 gm All Purpose Flour.
- 4 tsp Oil.
- Puree of 2 Apples.
- 100 gm Cheese.
- 50 gm Butter.
- Salt to taste.
- 1 Apple.
- Tomato Ketchup.
- First of all take both the Flours into a mixing bowl than add salt, 4 tsp oil and mix it very well, now add apple purre and bind it to make nice dough.
- Now dough is ready so give it a rest for atleast 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into small equal sizes of balls, sprinkle some flour onto the rolling board and roll the paratha.
- With the help of cutter cut the chapati and remove the thick edges, make all the parathas similarly.
- On one paratha great apple and then cheese and spread it equally, put another paratha on it to make it one piece paratha and seal it with folk as shown in picture so it can not separate while frying.
- Now greese the pan with little butter and roast the paratha at a little slower heat, when it is half cooked apply 1/2 tsp butter on either side and turn the side.
- Now it is cooked so take it out and cut it into 4 equal sizes and garnish it with some grated cheese and tomato ketchup.