How to make Gujarati Bhel at home.
Gujarati Bhel is a very popular Gujarati Fast Food dish, it is made from the puffed rice or Mamara, Sev (Made from Besan), Chana Dal, Fried Groundnut, etc. They add 3 types of chutneys in it to make it sweet, sour and spicy. In most of the Gujarati Cities you will find many different kinds of Bhels. Bhel is a very famous Gujarati Street Food which is so easy to make at home. it requires very less and very common ingredients which are oftenly available in every indian cities. Try Recipes in Hindi or Watch More Indian Recipe Videos.
Ingredients for Gujarati Bhel Recipe.
- 1 Cup Chivda (Chevdo/Chavanu/Mix Farsan)
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Red Chili
- 1 Lemon
- Red Chili Powder
- Coriander and Cumin Seeds Powder
- Fresh Coriander Leave
Gujarati Bhel Video Recipe | How to make Bhel at Home
- 1 Cup Chivda.
- 1 Tomato.
- 1 Red Chili.
- 1 Lemon.
- Red Chili Powder.
- Coriander and Cumin Seeds Powder.
- Fresh Coriander Leaves.
- Put Chivda or Chevda in a big Mixing Bowl, chopp the Onion in Medium Size but not chopp it Finely, add this to Chivda.
- Chopp Red Chilli and add it to the Chivda, now chopp one Tomato, one medium size Tomato is enough for this recipe add this with other Ingredients too.
- Now it's time to add Fresh Coriander Leaves, now add other Spices one by one, first a fall add Salt, then Red Chilli Powder, Coriander and Cumin Seeds Powder, Sqeeze half Lemon and mix all the things very well.
- Now it's ready to serve, serve this in a Steel Bowl and Garnish it with Fresh Coriander Leaves.