Malpua Step by Step Recipe.
it is a very popular Gujarati Dessert or Sweet which is very easy to make and need just few ingredients to make an awesome Gujarati Recipe for Festival, Party, Lunch and Dinner. You can make many variations of it. I have twisted the Recipe of Malpua and have given a South Indian Tough. You can try other Restaurant Style Indian Recipe with step by step picture. Try Indian Recipes in Hindi.
INGREDIENTS FOR MALPUA.
200 gm Maida or Plane Flour.
400 gm Coconut Milk.
300 gm Sugar.
25 gm Grated Coconut.
2 tbsp Ghee.
1/2 tsp Soda Bi-carb or Baking Powder.
50 gm Pistachios or Pista.
Malpua Recipe | Gujarati Sweet or Mithai Recipe.
- 200 gm Maida or Plane Flour.
- 400 gm Coconut Milk.
- 300 gm Sugar.
- 25 gm Grated Coconut.
- 2 tbsp Ghee.
- 1/2 tsp Soda Bi-carb or Baking Powder.
- 50 gm Pistachios or Pista.
- In a big mixing bowl add 200 gm of Maida or Plane Flour for making Better, 1/2 tsp of Soda Bi-carb, around 100 gm of Coconut milk and start bleeching it, again add 100 gm of Coconut Milk, you have to repeat this process untill you finish 400 gm Coconut Milk.
- You have to make thin and consistance Better so you can cook nice looking Malpua's. So it is ready now cover it and keep it at a side.
- In a Sos pan add 300 gm of Sugar and half glass of Water to make Sugar Syrup, heat it for 2 min after heating it you can see that it starts bubbling, after 4 min it is almost ready, keep it on another Stove so that it remain Hot while we make Malpua.
- For making a good Sugar Syrup you have to add 1 tbsp of Water after every 2 min so it can be consistance, this is the secret for this.
- Put the Grated Coconut in a big plate.
- Heat the Griddle or Tawa, put few drops of ghee on it, when it get's Hot enough take Better and put it at the centre of Tawa.
- Take a spoon deep it in Water so it should not stuck to Better and shape the Better.
- Put few drops of Ghee around Malpua it'll autometically separate from Griddle, put few drops of Ghee on the Malpua. Now turn the side, apply some Ghee on this side also.
- Cook each side for 2 min, when it get's Cooked, put this into the Sugar Syrup. this will be more Crispier and more Sweet as compared to other Malpua which we make later on.
- Take Malpua out and put in on to the Grated Coconut and Sprinkle some Pistachious on it.
- Again heat the Griddle and put Better on it, shape it with the help of Spoon. This Malpua will be Soft and less Sweet compared to first one.
- Add 1 tbsp of Water in Sugar Syrup and then put Malpua in it, Sprinkle some Pistachious on it and put it on to the Grated Coconut.