How To Make Matar Paneer Curry?
Matar Paneer Curry is a very easy recipe of Indian Punjabi vegetarian Curry and all the ingredients are available in any Indian Kitchen very easily.This recipe is very healthy and delicious in taste.You can cook this pure vegan recipe for Lunch, Dinner or any special occasion.This is a new recipe which is recently added to the Internet an available only on Foodon TV with Video Recipe option.
Ingredients/Spices or Seasonings for Matar Paneer Curry.
750 Grams Chopped Onions.
250 Grasm Green Peas or Mutter/Matter/Mutter/Matar or Vatana.
250 Grams Paneer Cubs.
500 Grams Tomatoes.
250 finely chopped onions.
250 Grams Chopped Tomatoes.
20 Gram Poppy Seeds or Khaskhas.
20 Grams Sesame Seeds.
1 tbsp Garlic & Ginger Paste.
3 tsp Red Chili Pepper Powder.
2 tsp Turmeric Powder.
2 Chopped Green Chillies.
1 tsp Punjabi Garam Masala.
2 Bay Leaves.
1 tsp Sugar(optional).
Some Coriander Leaves.
Salt to Taste.
Matar Paneer Video Recipe
- 750 Grams Chopped Onions.
- 250 Grasm Green Peas or Mutter/Mater/Matar or Vatana.
- 250 Grams Paneer Cubes.
- 500 Grams Tomatoes.
- 250 finely chopped onions.
- 250 Grams Chopped Tomatoes.
- 20 Gram Poppy Seeds or Khaskhas.
- 20 Grams Sesame Seeds.
- 1 tbsp Garlic & Ginger Paste.
- 3 tsp Red Chili Pepper Powder.
- 2 tsp Turmeric Powder.
- 2 Chopped Green Chillies.
- 1 tsp Punjabi Garam Masala.
- 2 Bay Leaves.
- 1 tsp Sugar optional.
- Fresh Cream.
- Some Coriander Leaves.
- Salt to Taste.
- Soak Poppy Seeds, Sesame Seeds and Tomatoes into the Hot Bubbling Water.
- Heat half Jug of water in a pan and boil onions for 10 to 15 min with 1 tsp Turmeric Powder see photo above.
- For at Least 20 min.
- Make a thick paste of Sesame and Poppy Seeds by adding little water in Blender/Food Processor.
- Remove the skin and seeds of the Tomatoes and Blend it.
- Remove the excess water from the onions and make a puree.
- Now mix Onion Puree, Poppy and Sesame Seeds paste all to gather.
- Mix this very well.
- Making Indian Red Gravy
- Heat 2 tbsp Oil in to the pan.(see photo above of Red Gravy).
- Add 2 Bay leaves.
- Now put the Gravy.
- Stir it continuously.
- After 10 min add 1 tsp Ginger/ Garlic Paste, Red Chili Powder and 1 tsp Sugar(optional).
- cook it for further 10 min.
- Keep it aside.
- Make Onion and Tomato Curry for Most of the Restaurant Style North Indian Curry.
- Onion Tomato Curry
- Indian Food and Recipes
- Onion & Tomato Curry
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan.
- add finely chopped onions & Tomatoes.
- Green Chilies.
- add 1 tsp Red Chili Powder, Turmeric Powder and Salt.
- Cook it for 10 min.
- Keep it aside.
- How To Cook Curry.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Than add the 1 cup Onion & Tomato Curry.
- Stir it for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Add 1 cup Secret Gravy.
- Now add the half Glass of water and Green Peas or Matar, Red Chilli Powder, Salt and 1/4 tsp of Punjabi Garam Masala.
- Cook it for 2 to 3 minutes on a medium low heat.
- Now add the Paneer Cubs and Fresh Cream.
- Cook it for further 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves.
- Stir it and Garnish it with Coriander Leave and Cream as Garnish in the above photo of Matter Paneer Subzi.
- Serve this Delicious looking curry with Maski Paratha or OYE Naan Bread Recipes of your choice.