Methi Kela Sabzi Video Recipe.
This is a very Healthy, Easy and Delicious recipe of Indian Curry.This is a web exclusive Recipe of methi kela sabzi which is not available anywhere else on the Web from the Chef Nikunj Vasoya’s secret cooking book on Indian Cuisine.
In this recipe of Indian Curry or Subzi you have to add few simple ingredients and Methi/Kela or Henugreek/Banana and it gives us as totally new flavor as compared to the other Indian curry recipe made with Methi/Kela or Fenugreek/Banana as a key ingredients.
Ingredients/Spices or Seasonings.
Methi Leaves (of 1 Bunch Methi or Fenugreek).
2 Chopped Bananas or Kela.
2 Medium size finely chopped Green Chillies.
1 tbsp Garlic Slices.
2 tbsp Oil.
1/2 tsp Red Chili Pepper Powder.
1 Mustard Seeds.
Salt to Taste.
Methi Kela Video Recipe | Fenugreek & Banana Curry
- 1 Bunch of Fenugreek Leaves.
- 2 Chopped Banana's.
- 2 Chopped Green Chillies.
- 2 tbsp Oil.
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds.
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder.
- 1 tbsp Garlic Slices.
- Salt to taste.
- Heat the Oil, when it get's heated add mustard seeds, Garlic Slices, stir it for 20-30 sec, then add Fenugreek Leaves or Methi, mix this very well and add remaining Fenugreek Leaves, Salt and Green Chillies. Stir it very well.
- Cover it and cook it for 2-3 min at medium low heat, now add Banana and mix it very well, add Red Chilli Powder, again cover it and cook it for 2-3 min.
- So this is it our Fenugreek and Banana curry is ready to serve. You can serve this with Chapati or Paratha whichever you like.