Mumbai Pav Bhaji Video Recipe.
Pav bhaji recipe is one of the tasty fast food Recipe from Western India Maharashtra, India, consisting of a vegetable curry served up with a soft bread roll called pav.
Pav Bhaji Types :
Cheese Pav Bhaji- This type of pav bhaji recipe video prepared with cheese on top of the bhaji.
Fried Pav Bhaji-In this fried pav the fried pav tossed in the bhaji.
Paneer Pav Bhaji- This type of paneer pav bhaji prepared with paneer cheese in the bhaji
Mushroom Pav Bhaji- This type of Pav Bhaji prepared with mushrooms in the bhaji
Jain Pav Bhaji- This type of Pav Bhaji prepared not including onions as well as garlic and with plantains instead of potatoes
Kolhapuri- This type of easy pav bhaji recipe prepared with Pav Bhaji, using a spice mix common in Kohlapur
Kathyawadi Pav Bhaji- This sort of Mumbai pav bhaji recipe arranged with special buttermilk, a variation from the Kathiyawad peninsula.
Dry fruit Pav Bhaji- This type of Pav Bhaji prepared with dried fruits in or on the bhaji.
Ingredients for Pav Bhaji Recipe.
12 Pav or Breads.
200 gm Boiled Potatoes.
200 gm Boiled Cauliflower.
200 gm Green Peas.
2 Medium Size Finely Chopped Onions.
2 Medium Size Finely Chopped Tomatoes.
1 Tbsp Garlic & Ginger Paste.
4 Tbsp Oil.
1 Tbsp Red Chili Powder.
1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder.
1 Tbsp Pav Bhaji Masala.
Salt to taste.
Some Freshly Chopped Coriander Leaves.
1 Tbsp Butter.
Mumbai Pav Bhaji Recipe | Pav Bhaji Video Recipe.
- 12 Pav or Breads.
- 200 gm Boiled Potatoes.
- 200 gm Boiled Cauliflower.
- 200 gm Green Peas.
- 2 Medium Size Finely Chopped Onions.
- 2 Medium Size Finely Chopped Tomatoes.
- 1 Tbsp Garlic & Ginger Paste.
- 4 Tbsp Oil.
- 1 Tbsp Red Chili Powder.
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder.
- 1 Tbsp Pav Bhaji Masala.
- Salt to taste.
- Some Freshly Chopped Coriander Leaves.
- 1 Tbsp Butter.
- First a fall heat 2 tbsp of oil, when oil get heated add garlic and ginger paste then add Onions, stir it very well, now add turmeric Powder again stir it very well.
- Now put the tomatoes in and cook it little, add the salt according to the taste, red chili powder, Pav Bhaji masala and give it a nice stir.
- After 30-40 Seconds add the boiled potatoes and Cauliflower and mix it very well, now add green peas and than add some water and cook it for further few minutes.
- After 3-4 minutes mash the veges nicely.
- Heat another pan add 2 tbsp of oil in it, in 1 tsp of garlic and ginger paste add 1 tsp of kashmiri red chili powder and mix it nicely, this is the twist of this recipe.
- When oil get heated add the red paste in it and stir it nicely, now put entire bhaji in it and again mix it nicely and cook it until oil get separated from bhaji.
- Now add 1 tsp of Pav Bhaji masala and again mash the bhaji with masher, stir it every now and then, now it is ready so turn the heat off.
- Garnish it with some coriander leaves and butter and serve it with some finely chopped onions, tomatoes, lemon veges and very important Pav.