Palak Besan ki Sabzi Video Recipe.
It is an Authentic Indian Curry Recipe which is very tasty as well as rich in Protiens and Vitamins as it is made from Spinach ( Palak ) and Gram Flour ( Besan ) both of them are good for our health, it is one of the best Indian Village Curry recipe to make and delicious too, this delicious palak besan curry recipe is originated and belongs to the western region Gujarat and it is oftenly cooked in villages of Gujarat, in India there are huge number of food lovers and they always wants to eat something new and special and for them this is the right place.
On our website you will get many different kinds of recipes like Indian Lunch Recipes, Indian Dinner Recipes, Indian Festival Recipes, Indian Main Course Recipes, Healthy Recipes, Easy Recipes, Quick Recipes, 5 Ingredients Recipes, Indian Gourmet Recipes etc, the best thing about our website is that here you will get all the recipes with step by step Pictures and Video Recipe option and by this you can easily learnt how to make all this recipes at home with easiness and in less time and with a delicious & awesome taste too.
Ingredients for Palak Besan Sabzi.
2 Bunch of Chopped Spinach or Palak.
1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds and Cumin Seeds.
1 tbsp Oil.
1 tbsp Besan or Gram Flour.
1 tbsp Garlic Slices or Chopped Garlic.
1/2 tsp Sugar.
Salt to taste.
Palak Besan ki Sabzi | Palak Besan Recipe | Video Recipe.
- 2 Bunch of Chopped Spinach or Palak.
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds and Cumin Seeds.
- 1 tbsp Oil.
- 1 tbsp Besan or Gram Flour.
- 1 tbsp Garlic Slices or Chopped Garlic.
- 1/2 tsp Sugar.
- Salt to taste.
- Heat the Oil, when it get's heated add Mustard Seeds and Cumin Seeds, when it starts Popping add Garlic, Spinach, Sugar and Salt to taste, stir this very well and mix all the Ingredients.
- Cover it and Cook it for 2-3 min, after 2-3 min when half of your Water get absorbed add Besan and mix it very well.
- Again cover it and cook it for 20-30 Sec, so this is it our Palak Besan Curry is ready to serve.
- You can serve this with Chapati or Paratha or Rotla whichever you like.