Paneer Butter Masala Recipe Video.
Paneer Butter Masala Recipe is the most popular Indian Curry and perhaps the most selling dish in Indian Restaurants. It is a creamy and reach curry in Red Indian Gravy. In this recipe I found the best way to reduce the total calories in it by making a fake cream for it instead of using the double cream. So anybody can enjoy it without worried about the calories intake. Butter Paneer Masala is belongs to the North Indian Cuisine and most of the Indian Famous Curries comes from the North India only.
Paneer Butter Masala is a very popular paneer recipe among the other restaurant style paneer recipes like Matar Paneer, Paneer Kadai, Paneer Tikka Masala, Palak Paneer, Paneer Bhurji, Paneer Toofani, Paneer Handi, Paneer Do Pyaz, Paneer Kofta, Kaju Paneer, Paneer Tawa Masala, Gobi Paneer, Aloo Paneer, etc.
In this curry you have to follow all my methods and step because I can give guarantee that you can make the better curries at home then the restaurant. You will save Rupees 1000 or $ 17 if you are cooking this curry for 15 to 20 people at home. My Home Made Curries are very famous in my village and almost everybody like to have it in the food party we called it ‘Pogram’ in our farms where we gather for it.
Ingredients For Paneer Butter Masala Recipe :
200 Gms Paneer Cubes.
250 Gms Finely Chopped Onion.
200 Gms Tomatoes.
2 Cubes Butter.
1 Tbtsp Oil.
1/2 Tsp Turmeric Powder.
50 Gms Cashew Nuts or Kaju.
1 Tsp Garam Masala.
1 Tsp Sugar.
1 Tsp Garlic and Ginger Paste.
1 Tsp Red Chili Powder.
100 ml Milk.
Some freshly Chopped Coriander Leaves.
Salt to taste.
Paneer Butter Masala | Indian Recipe | Video Recipe.
- 200 Gms Paneer Cubes.
- 250 Gms Finely Chopped Onion.
- 200 Gms Tomatoes.
- 2 Cubes Butter.
- 1 Tbtsp Oil.
- 1/2 Tsp Turmeric Powder.
- 50 Gms Cashew Nuts or Kaju.
- 1 Tsp Garam Masala.
- 1 Tsp Sugar.
- 1 Tsp Garlic and Ginger Paste.
- 1 Tsp Red Chili Powder.
- 100 ml Milk.
- Some freshly Chopped Coriander Leaves.
- Salt to taste.
- Heat the Oil, when it get's heated add Onion, then half tsp of Turmeric Powder, half tsp of Red Chili Powder and Tomatoes. Stir it very well every now and then. cook it for 5-7 min.
- Now add Salt, Sugar, our Tomatoes and Onion are 50% cooked so add Ginger and Garlic Paste, again give it a nice stir.
- Add some Water so we can get nice Gravy from it, stir it very well so it is ready now turn the heat off and keep it at a side.
- Take a Blending Jar put Milk and Cashew Nuts, blend it to make Smooth Paste or Cream, keep it at a side.
- Take another Blending Jar put 80% of Tomato and Onion and save 20% for later use, blend it to make Puree. it will be the base for our Paneer Butter Masala.
- Heat the Butter, when it get's heated add Onion and Tomato Curry into it, Garam Masala, Little bit of Turmeric Powder and Red Chili Powder, mix all the Spices and Ingredients very well.
- It is ready so add our Gravy in it, little bit of Water so we can cook Paneer, now add the Paneer Cubes, let it seem up for 5-7 Minutes, now add the Kesu Nut and Milk Puree, stir it evey now and then.
- Now this is ready so add some freshly Chopped Coriender Leaves and turn the heat off.
- Garnish it with Fresh Coriender Leaves so this is it, Paneer Butter Masala is ready to serve.