Paneer Makhanwala Recipe Video.
Paneer Makhanwala Recipe is the most popular Indian Curry and perhaps the best seller dish in Indian Restaurants. It is a creamy and rich curry in Red North Indian Style Gravy. In this recipe I found the best way to reduce the total calories in it by making a fake cream for it instead of using the double cream or single cream. So anybody can enjoy it without worried about the calories intake. Paneer Makhanwala is belongs to the North Indian Cuisine and most of the Indian Famous Curries comes from the North India only. You can also try Paneer Makhanwala Recipe in Hindi.
I have made very simple and delicious Red Gravy for Paneer Makhanwala recipes so it will give you restaurant like taste at home. In Indian Restaurants Paneer Makhanwala is the first choice for most of the food lovers. This recipes of Paneer Makhanwala is a very cheap and easy so it will going to save your lost of money. If you are cooking Paneer Makhanwala for 15 people it will going to save you Rs.1000 or appro. $15.
Ingredients For Paneer Makhanwala recipe.
Paneer 200 gm.
Chopped Onion 250 gm.
Tomatoes 200 gm.
Butter or Makhan 2 Cubes .
Groundnut or Mustard Seeds Oil 1 tbsp.
Turmeric Powder/Haldi 1/2 tsp.
Cashew nuts or Kaju 50 gm.
Kitchen King Masala 1 tsp.
Sugar 1 tsp.
Garlic & Ginger Paste 1 tsp.
Red Chili Powder 1 tsp.
Milk 100 ml.
Some freshly Chopped Coriander Leaves.
Salt to taste.
Paneer Makhanwala | Indian Recipe | Video Recipe.
- 200 gm Paneer.
- 250 gm Chopped Onion.
- 200 gm Tomatoes.
- 2 Cubes Butter or Makhan.
- 1 tb tsp Groundnut or Mustard Seeds Oil.
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder/Haldi
- 50 gm Cashew nuts or Kaju.
- 1 tsp Kitchen King Masala.
- 1 tsp Sugar.
- 1 tsp Garlic & Ginger Paste.
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder.
- 100 ml Milk.
- Some freshly Chopped Coriander Leaves.
- Salt to taste.
- Heat the Oil, when it get heated add Onion, then half tsp of Turmeric Powder, half tsp of Red Chili Powder and Tomatoes. Stir it very well every now and then. Cook it for 5-7 min.
- Now add Salt, Sugar, our Tomatoes and Onion are 50% cooked so add Ginger and Garlic Paste, again give it a nice stir.
- Add some Water so we can get nice Gravy from it, stir it very well so it is ready now turn the heat off and keep it at a side.
- Take a Blending Jar put Milk and Cashew Nuts, blend it to make Smooth Paste or Cream, keep it at a side.
- Take another Blending Jar put around 80% of Tomato and Onion and save remaining for later use, blend it to make Puree or gravy. it will be the base gravy for our Paneer Makhanwala.
- Heat the Butter, when it get's heated add Onion and Tomato Curry into it, Garam Masala, Little bit of Turmeric Powder and Red Chili Powder, mix all the Spices and Ingredients very well.
- It is ready so add our Gravy in it, little bit of Water so we can cook Paneer, now add the Paneer Cubes, let it seem up for 5-7 Minutes, now add the Kesu Nut and Milk Puree, stir it every now and then.
- Now this is ready so add some freshly Chopped Coriander Leaves and turn the heat off.
- Garnish it with Fresh Coriender Leaves so this is it, Paneer Makhanwala is ready to serve.
Hello friends welcome to the World’s first youtube cooking show from a Village. I am Nikunj Vasoya and today I am going to show you the Restaurant style recipe of Butter Paneer Masala or Paneer Makhni. It is very easy recipe and it will give you the same taste as you get in any Indian Restaurant. So let’s have a look at ingredients one by one.
For Paneer Butter Masala you will need 200 gm of Paneer Cubes, 250 gm finely Chopped Onion, 200 gm Tomatoes, 2 Cubes of Butter, 1 tbsp Oil, half tsp of Turmeric Powder, 50 gm cashew nuts or Kaju, 1 tsp of Garam Masala, 1 tsp of Sugar, 1 tsp Garlic and Ginger Paste, 1 tsp Red Chili Powder, 100 ml Milk, some freshly Chopped Coriander Leaves and Salt to taste.
First a fall I am going to heat the Oil, now our Oil is hot enough so I am going to add Onion first, then half tsp of Turmeric Powder, half tsp of Red Chili Powder and Tomatoes. Stir it very well, we have to cook it for 5-7 minutes, we have to stir it every now and then so it cook perfectly, now add Salt and Sugar, our Onion and Tomatoes are 50% cooked so I am going to add Ginger and Garlic paste, again give it a nice stir, I am adding some water so we can get nice Gravy from it, again stir it very well, it is cooked perfectly so I am going to turn the heat off. Keep it at a side for few minutes while we make the puree of Kesu Nuts and Milk, For Health purpose I am not using heavy Cream in it instead of this I am going to make Cream from Kesu Nuts and Milk, I am going to blend it and make smooth Cream or Paste from it, Cream is ready and keep it at a side and we have to make puree from our Onion and Tomatoes. I am using 80% of Onion and Tomatoes to make puree and 20% for later use, now we have to blend it and make puree from it, it will be based Curry for our Punjabi Dish, now our Gravy is ready so it’s time to make our final product Paneer Butter Masala.
Now I am going to heat Butter first, our Butter is perfectly heated so I am going to add Onion and Tomato Curry into it, in this add Garam Masala, Little bit of Turmeric Powder and Red Chili Powder, mix all the Spices and Ingredients very well, it is ready so now I am going to add our Gravy in it, add little bit of Water so we can cook Paneer, now add the Paneer Cubes, let it seem up for 5-7 Minutes, now add the Kesu Nut and Milk Puree, give it a nice stir, look at the color it is looking very delicious, it is looking very much like Restaurant Curry, I hope it will give the same taste as we get in any Indian Restaurants, we have to stir it every now and then so it should not stuck at bottom, now it is perfectly cooked so I am adding some freshly Chopped Coriander Leaves and turn the heat off.
Now it’s the time to serve my very special Paneer Butter Masala which is very much like a Restaurant Curry. I am going to promise you that nobody is going to believe that you have cooked this curry at home, garnish it with some fresh coriander leaves, you can serve this with Roti, Paratha or Nan whatever you like.
I hope you have enjoyed this recipe, so don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my channel. Thanks for watching. See you in the next episode.