Paneer Tikka Masala Video Recipe.
Paneer tikka masala is a tasty Indian dish. It is fundamentally made from paneer tikka, which is serving as spiced gravy. It is a vegetarian food as well as alternative to chicken tikka masala and other meat dishes. Paneer tikka masala recipe is a trendy Punjabi gravy dish that is obtainable in every North Indianb restaurants. It tastes truly appetizing as well as tremendous that your dear ones just loved it.
Paneer tikka is a kind of item which is marinated by cottage cheese cubes as well as veggie pieces. Such types of pieces are grilled on stove top or in the oven. Let’s get this little further as well as formulate delicious gravy and affix this paneer tikka in it. Now it is entitled as paneer tikka masala. The gravy or the sauce or masala whatsoever you call it is distinctive Punjabi onion-tomato gravy. It is flavor with diverse spices. Also heavy cream as well as malai is added which makes it soft as well as rich. Preparing paneer tikka masala is little extended procedure.
Ingredients For Paneer Tikka Masala.
200 gms Paneer Cubes.
1 Medium size Onion.
Roughly Chopped Coriender Leaves.
Cubes of Capsicum.
10-12 Claus of Garlic.
3-4 Regular Chillies.
1 tsp Sugar.
Lemon Juice of 1 Lemon.
Mustard Seeds Oil.
Ingredients for Gravy or Curry.
250 gm Finely Chopped Onion.
150 gm Finely Chopped Tomatoes.
1 tsp Kitchen King Masala.
Some Fenugreek Leaves.
1 tsp Turmeric Powder.
1 1/2 Red Chili Powder.
Mustard Seed Oil.
Salt to taste.
Paneer Tikka Masala | Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe Video | Video Recipe.
- 200 gms Paneer Cubes.
- 1 Medium size Onion.
- Roughly Chopped Coriender Leaves.
- Cubes of Capsicum.
- Some Ginger.
- 10-12 Claus of Garlic.
- 3-4 Regular Chillies.
- 1 tsp Sugar.
- Lemon Juice of 1 Lemon.
- Mustard Seeds Oil.
- INGREDIENTS FOR GRAVY OR CURRY
- 250 gm Finely Chopped Onion.
- 150 gm Finely Chopped Tomatoes.
- 1 tsp Kitchen King Masala.
- Some Fenugreek Leaves.
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder.
- 1 1/2 Red Chili Powder.
- Mustard Seed Oil.
- Salt to taste.
- Make the Tikka from the Paneer, for this divide Medium Size Onion into 1/4, separate it's every layer, outer layer for Paneer Tikka and inner layer for Chutney.
- Take one Onion Roughly Chopp it and put into Mixture Grinder and add Coriender Leaves, 3-4 Chillies, 1 tsp Sugar, Lemon Juice of one Lemon, little bit Salt, Garlic and Ginger and around 1 tbsp of Mustard Seeds Oil and Blend it to make Chutney for Tikka from all this.
- Take a mixing bowl put Paneer Cubes, Onion, Capsicum and Chutney into bowl, mix all the things very well, this is just for Flavouring the Paneer or Tikka so we can get good taste into the Curry.
- Our Tikka is ready, if you have Oven then put it into Oven for 1-2 min in Grill mode. If you don't have Oven so don't worry just put this in Refrigirator for half an hour.
- Now we have to make Curry or Gravy, for this heat 1-2 tb tsp of Mustard Seed Oil, when Oil get heated add Onion, Termeric Powder, Red Chili Powder and Salt.
- Mix all the things very well then add Tomatoes, stir it every now and then so every thing get Cooked perfectly.
- when it is cooked turn the heat off and let it cool down for 5-7 min then we'll make it in puiriform.
- Put 80% of the tomatoes and onion mixture or gravy into mixture grinder for making puiri and save 20% for later use.
- Blend it to make Smooth Gravy or Puiri. Now we'll finally going to make our Paneer Tikka Masala.
- Heat around 1 tb tsp of Oil, when oil get heated add 5 Cardemoms, 20% of left Onion and Tomato Puiri, some Dry Fenugreek Leaves, Kitchen King Masala and Red Chili Powder.
- Stir it very well, add Paneer Tikka in it, stir Paneer, Capsicum and Onion nicely so you get same flavour in entire Curry.
- Let it cook for 2 min at Slow heat, then after add the Gravy or Puiri, stir it every now and then so it don't stuck to bottom.
- Now it is cooked so add the some Fresh Coriender Leaves and turn the heat off. Garnish it with Coriender Leaves.