Peanut Tomato Snack Video Recipe.
Almost everybody likes to have snacks at any time during the day, specially when we are with our Friends and Family or when we go for a Picnic we like to have Snacks. It is one of the best Street food is well, it is easy to make and you can also say that this is very Quick peanut tomato recipe because you can make it in Couple of Minutes.
Foodontv Presents you most Popular and Authentic Indian Recipes with step by step Photos and Videos so you can easily learnt and make it with easiness and in a very quick time with a Delicious taste and texture.
Ingredients For Peanut Tomato.
250 gm Tomatoes.
50 gm Salty Peanuts.
Red Chili Powder.
1 tsp Coriander and Cumin Seeds Powder.
Some Fresh Coriander Leaves.
Peanut Tomato Snack | Snacks Recipe | Video Recipe.
- 250 gm Tomatoes.
- 50 gm Salty Peanuts.
- Red Chili Powder.
- 1 tsp Coriander and Cumin Seeds Powder.
- Some Fresh Coriander Leaves.
- Half Lemon.
- First a fall chopp the Tomatoes, here we are using two of tomatoes one is Regular and another is Desi or Non Habit Tomato, you can use any from these two, put Chopped Tomatoes in a big Mixing Bowl.
- Now chopp the Coriander Leaves don't chopp it too much fine, Sprinkle it on to the Chopped Tomatoes, that's it chopping is done.
- Now add the Spices one by one Red Chilli Powder, Coriander and Cumin Seeds Powder, Salt and the Salty Peanuts, save little for Garnishing, mix all the things very nicely.
- Garnish it with Some Salty Peanuts & Half Lemon, so this is it Masala Peanut Tomato is ready to serve.