Potato Curry For Chapati Video Recipe.
Aloo ki subzi or bateta nu shaak or Potato curry all this are one name of Best Indian Curry recipe, it is one of the very common and popular Indian authentic curry recipe which is commonly cooked in almost every houses of India and the whole World, although it is very simple, easy and one of the delicious Indian cooking food recipe which can be cooked in just few minutes therefore you can also say this is an Quick Indian Curry Recipe.
On our website you will find many Delicious and Popular recipes as well as Exclusive Indian Recipes, Most Popular Recipes, New Invented Recipes, Festival Indian Recipes, Party Recipes, Easy Recipes, Quick Recipes etc and all this recipes with step by step pictures and Video Recipes Option so you can easily cook all this recipes at your Home with easiness and in Very less time with the awesome Taste.
Ingredients For Potato Curry Recipe.
250 gm Chopped Potatoes.
2 tbsp of Oil.
1/2 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
1 tsp Red Chili Powder.
1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds.
1/2 tsp Coriander and Cumin Seeds Powder.
1/2 tsp Asafoetida.
8-10 Curry Leaves.
Some Fresh Coriander Leaves.
1 Medium size Chopped Tomato.
Salt to taste.
Potato Curry For Chapati | Aloo ki Sabzi | Video Recipe.
- 250 gm Chopped Potatoes.
- 2 tbsp of Oil.
- 1/2 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder.
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds.
- 1/2 tsp Coriander and Cumin Seeds Powder.
- 1/2 tsp Asafoetida.
- 8-10 Curry Leaves.
- Some Fresh Coriander Leaves.
- 1 Medium size Chopped Tomato.
- Salt to taste.
- First heat the OIl, when it's get heated add Mustard Seeds then Cumin Seeds, Curry Leaves and immediately put Potatoes.
- Now add Turmeric Powder, cover it and Cook it at medium low heat for 2-3 minutes, stir it after every minute so it can be cook perfectly.
- Now add 1 tsp of Red Chili Powder, 1/2 tsp of Asafoetida, now add Water and Salt to taste, again cover it and cook it for 2 minutes, when Potatoes cooked 75% then add the Tomatoes again stir this very well.
- Cover it and cook it for further 2-3 minutes, now add Coriander and Cumin Seeds Powder, now just Garnish it with Fresh Coriander Leaves.