Pyaz ke Pakore Video Recipe.
Pyaz ke Pakore or onion fritters made with gram flour are a popular Indian street food. it is one snack that is easy to prepare and tastes good too. Pakoras are usually served with some fried salted green chilies and a green chutney or sweet chutney and if none of them then the Tomato Ketchup can work good with it. The crispy onion pakodas (fritters) are our all-time favorite snacks and the best companion to a hot cup of tea.
It is very popular in the Indian streets and you will five it in many Indian cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmadabad, Jamnagar, Rajkot, etc. At some places they serve it with the Tea, Puri, Dal, Fry Mirch, etc. and at some places nothing else with it.
Ingredients for Pyaz ke Pakore.
150 gm Finely Chopped Onion
150 gm Besan or Gram Flour
Some Freshly Chopped Coriander Leaves.
1 Green Chillies.
1/2 tsp Asafoetida.
1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds.
Salt According to taste.
Oil for deep frying.
Pyaz ke Pakore | Crispy Onion Fritters Recipe | Video Recipe.
- 150 gm Finely Chopped Onion
- 150 gm Besan or Gram Flour
- Some Freshly Chopped Coriander Leaves.
- 1 Green Chilly.
- 1/2 tsp Asafoetida.
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds.
- Salt According to taste.
- Some Water.
- Oil for deep frying.
- Take a mixing bowl to make better. Add Onion, Coriander Leaves, Green Chilly, Asafetida, Cumin Seeds and Salt. Mix all the things very well.
- Add Besan or Gram Flour and Water. mix it to make Better.
- Heat the Oil, take better into big spoon and remove it with small spoon into the Oil for frying. Turn the side and don't fry it completely because for more crispiness we'll try it again.
- This is the secret of this recipe, take it out.
- Let it cool down for 4-5 min, again heat the Oil and make Small Balls from big Pakoda's make sure that balls should be equal in size neither small nor big.
- Again Fry it until it get's Golden Brown and Crispy.