Sev Tamatar ki Sabzi Video Recipe.
Gujarati Sev Tamatar recipe denotes to the cuisine of Gujarat, a state in western India. Despite having a wide coastline offering wholesome seafood, it is chiefly a Lacto-vegetarian state due to the influence of Jainism as well as Vaishnavism.
Gujarat, Kathiawar, Kachchh, and Surti Gujarat are the four main regions of Gujarat to contribute their exceptional touch to Gujarati cuisine. A lot of Gujarati dishes are characteristically sweet, salty, as well as spicy concurrently.
A rapid but delicious preparation of tomatoes tempered with the cumin seeds as well as ginger, served up with sev. Sev is a deep-fried, plus vermicelli-like snack prepared with gram flour.
Ingredients For Sev Tamatar Recipe.
500 gm Chopped Tomatoes.
50 gm Sev.
3 tbsp Oil.
1 tsp Red Chili Powder.
1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds.
1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds.
1 tbsp Chopped Garlic.
1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder.
1/2 tsp Garam Masala.
1 tsp Coriander and Cumin seeds Powder.
Some Freshly Chopped Coriander Leaves.
1 tbsp Jegri.
Salt to taste.
Sev Tamatar ki Sabzi | Gujarati Sev Tamatar Recipe | Video Recipe.
- 500 gm Chopped Tomatoes.
- 50 gm Sev.
- 3 tbsp Oil.
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder.
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds.
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds.
- 1 tbsp Chopped Garlic.
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder.
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala.
- 1 tsp Coriander and Cumin seeds Powder.
- Some Freshly Chopped Coriander Leaves.
- 1 tbsp Jegri.
- Salt to taste.
- Heat the Oil at high heat, for better taste you can use Ground Nut Oil. When oil get heated.
- Add Mustard Seeds, Cumin Seeds, Garlic and Curry Leaves. And immediately put Tomatoes in it and half tsp Turmeric Powder.
- Stir all the things every now and then so it will cook perfectly. When it's around 50% cooked you have to add the remaining Spices and Water.
- Add the Red Chili Powder and water, you can add more or less water according to your need and serving. Mix all the things very well.
- Now add the Salt, Jaggery, Cumin Seeds Powder and Garam Masala and let it cooked for 5-7 minutes.
- Our curry is almost cooked so finally add the Sev and mix it very well, turn the heat off. Garnish it with some fresh Coriender Leaves.