Sev Tomato Snack Video Recipe.
Sev Tomato Snack is an original village style fast food recipe which I love to eat when have no time to make other food which consumes more time. It is also a healthy and very quick, easy and simple recipe with clean flavors of tomato and Besan sev. In this recipe you neither required fire nor oil so it’s really terns out a simple but tasty recipe with 5 ingredients in just 5 minutes.
Ingredients for Sev Tomato Snack.
250 grams Tomatoes.
50 Grams Besan Sev,
½ tsp Red Chilli Powder.
1 tsp Coriander & Cumin Seeds Powder.
Fresh Coriander leaves.
Salt to taste.
Sev Tomato Snack Video Recipe
- 250 gm Tomatoes.
- 50 gm Besan Sev.
- Red Chili Powder.
- 1 tsp Coriander and Cumin Seeds Powder.
- Some Fresh Coriander Leaves.
- First a fall chopp the Tomatoes, here we are using two of tomatoes one is Regular and another is Desi or Non Habit Tomato, you can use any from these two, put Chopped Tomatoes in a big Mixing Bowl.
- Now chopp the Coriander Leaves don't chopp it too much fine, Sprinkle it on to the Chopped Tomatoes, that's it chopping is done.
- Now add the Spices one by one Red Chilli Powder, Coriander and Cumin Seeds Powder, Salt and the Sev, save little for Garnishing, mix all the things very nicely.
- Garnish it with Sev, so this is it Masala Sev Tomato is ready to serve.