Spring Onion And Tomato Curry Recipe | Video Recipe.
A Spring Onion and Tomato Curry Recipe is an Traditional Gujarati Curry which is very popular in all over the Gujarat and India.In this recipe of Curry you have to add few simple ingredients like Spring Onions, Tomatoes and it gives us as very unique flavor and very best taste of Gujarat.
Ingredients/Spices or Seasonings.
1 Cup chopped Tomatoes.
1 cup chopped Spring Onions.
1 and Half tbsp Oil.
1 tsp Red Chili Pepper Powder.
1/2 Mustard Seeds.
1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds.
1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
1/2 tsp of Asofoetida.
1/2 tsp Sugar.
1 tsp of Coriander & Cumin Seeds Powder.
Some Fresh Coriander Leaves.
Salt to Taste.
Spring Onion & Tomato Curry Recipe Video
- 1 Cup chopped Tomatoes.
- 1 cup chopped Spring Onions.
- 1 and Half tbsp Oil.
- 1 tsp Red Chili Pepper Powder.
- 1/2 Mustard Seeds.
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds.
- 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- 1/2 tsp of Asofoetida.
- 1/2 tsp Sugar.
- 1 tsp of Coriander & Cumin Seeds Powder.
- Some Fresh Coriander Leaves.
- Salt to Taste.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Than add the Mustard Seeds and Cumin Seeds in to the hot oil.
- When Mustard and Cumin Seeds started slatering add the Tomatoes.
- Stir Fry it for 20 seconds and than cover it for 2 minutes on a medium low heat.
- Than add the Turmeric Powder, Salt and Asofoetida.
- Again mix this well and cover it for further 1 minute..
- Now our Tomatoes should be half cooked so add the Spring Onions.
- Add Red Chilli Powder, Corinader and Cumin Seeds Powder too.
- Again stir it very well.
- Cover it for another 2 minutes.
- Now our Curry should be cooked.
- Than add some freshly chopped coriander leaves and garnish it in your own style or as garnished in the above photo of Spring Onion and Tomato Curry Recipe.
- Serve this Delicious looking curry with Maski Paratha or any other Indian Bread Recipes of your choice.