What is Turmeric Powder or Haldi Powder and its Uses?
Meanings of Turmeric Powder or Haldi Powder. Meanings of Turmeric Powder or Haldi Powder.
What are the uses of Turmeric or Haldi Powder?
- You can use Turmeric or Haldi Powder in any Indian Curries.
- You can use Haldi Powder in any Indian Lentils or Dal’s.
- You can use Turmeric Powder in many Starters or Appetizers.
- You can make Turmeric Tea.
- You can also make Turmeric Pickle also form fresh Turmeric only.
- You can make Turmeric Milk.
- You can also use Fresh Turmeric or Green Turmeric too.
- You can apply Termeric Powder on skin for any Internal injury or Pain.
Nutrition in Turmeric or Haldi Powder ( Some of the Important Values).
Health Benefits of Turmeric or Turmeric Benefits:Termeric Powder or Haldi Powder contains 354 calories per 100 grams.Turmeric Powder is also good source of Vitamin C, Vitamin B-6 and it also contains good amount of Iron and Magnesium. Parameters Values(100 per grams) Moisture 13.100 gm Energy 349.000 Kcal Iron 2.300 gm Protein 6.300 gm Phosphorus 282.000 gm Fat 5.100 gm Vitamins Thiamine 0.030 mg Niacin 2.300 mg
Turmeric Farming or Turmeric Plant.
Indian is one of the leading producer of Turmeric in the world. Basically Turmeric grown as a plant about 2 to 3 food or feet height, but the turmeric is a root of Turmeric Plant and plant has no other uses. Cultivation: Jan, Feb, Mar.