Veg Pulao Recipe Video.
When it comes to the ideal lunch, the special Indian cuisine with curry like as the Veg pulao recipe score highest in the battle of the bulge! An unique Veg Pulao recipe is high in carbohydrates and protein and while a lunch of pulao recipe as well as any side dish has 9.3 per cent protein content in it.
Lunch is the most significant meal of the day. What you give for your body in the forenoon session can be the difference amongst staying attentive as well as thrilled throughout rest the day, or feeling exhausted as well as lazy. It also helps you to carry on focused at work as well as focus on the job at hand without drifting off to sleep. It can factually make a disparity to your health as well as should be taken gravely.
1 Medium size bowl Boiled Rice.
1 Medium size Chopped Onion.
1 Medium size Chopped Capsicum.
1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds.
1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder.
1 tbsp Oil.
1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder.
1 tsp Kitchen King Masala or Garam Masala.
Some fresh Coriander Leaves.
Salt to taste.
Veg Pulao | Pulao Rice | Rice Recipes | Video Recipe.
- 1 Medium size bowl Boiled Rice.
- 1 Medium size Chopped Onion.
- 1 Medium size Chopped Capsicum.
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds.
- 1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder.
- 1 tbsp Oil.
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder.
- 1 tsp Kitchen King Masala or Garam Masala.
- Some fresh Coriander Leaves.
- Salt to taste.
- Heat Oil, add Cumin Seeds, Termeric Powder and immediately add Onion and stir it very well.
- Add the Capsicum, Tomatoes, Salt stir all the things every now and then so it will cook perfectly.
- Add the Red Chilly Powder, Kitchen King Masala or Garam Masala and Boiled Rice, mix all the things gentally so every thing mix with each other perfectly.
- Turn the heat Off and garnish it with fresh Coriender Leaves.