Vegetable Biryani Video Recipe.
Vegetable biryani is a rich as well as extremely tasty rice dish. In this easy Indian Vegetarian biryani recipe layers of rice with vegetables are place together and cooked on Very Low heat to discharge the essences. Veg biryani recipe is a conventional mughlai main course item full with sliced vegetables, main spices, and saffron as well as dry fruits.
On usual days, you can prepare it in an one-pot meal as it is easy biryani recipe. Even as components like as Potato as well as coriander spread their fragrance, hint of saffron and other spices increase above all as well as pamper your senses. This popular veg biryani recipe is tried and tested by many readers.
Biryani, an exclusive classic, actually requires no introduction. Hyderabadi dum biryani is sweet-smelling. Hyderabadi biryani is awesome as well as one of the most loved and Popular delicacies of the country which gain recognition in all over the India & world.
It is supposed that Mughals were the first to commence veg biryani recipe in North India whereas South India learnt the dum biryani recipe through the Arabians. Biryani prospered in a number of the distinguished Muslim centres all through the country – counting Lucknow, old Delhi and Hyderabad, to name a only some – after which it was slowly embraced by all.
Ingredients For Vegetable Biryani.
500 gm Basmati Rice.
700 gm Potatoes.
600 gm Red onions.
500 gm Oil.
500 gm Carrots.
2 tsp Biryani Masala.
3-4 tsp Red Chili Powder.
2 tb tsp Ghee.
100 ml milk.
2 tsp Sugar.
150 gm Curd.
2 tsp Cumin Seeds.
Salt to taste.
Some fresh Coriander Leaves.
Go to step by step Recipe with pictures.
- Veg Biryani Recipe.
- Authentic Chicken Biryani Recipe.
- Mutton Biryani Recipe.
- Egg Biryani Recipe.
- Biryani Cooking Method & Biryani 101
Vegetable Biryani | Hyderabadi Biryani Recipe | Indian Video Recipe.
- 500 gm Basmati Rice.
- 700 gm Potatoes.
- 600 gm Red onions.
- 500 gm Oil.
- 500 gm Carrots.
- 2 tsp Biryani Masala.
- 3-4 tsp Red Chili Powder.
- 2 tb tsp Ghee.
- 100 ml milk.
- 2 tsp Sugar.
- 150 gm Curd.
- 2 tsp Cumin Seeds.
- Salt to taste.
- Some fresh Coriander Leaves.
- First a fall Fry the Red Onions in oil utill it gets Golden Brown & Crispy, stir it every now and then, Boil the water on another stove to cook rice.
- Onions are ready so take it out in Kitchen Napkin so it can absorb the oil.
- In the same oil add Carrots and Potatoes and fry it just 50%, it is also ready so take it out.
- In the hot Bubbling water add 1 tb tsp of Salt and 500 Gms of Rice.
- In 3-4 Tb tsp Oil add Cumin Seeds and Garlic & Ginger Paste, now turn the heat off and add Fried Vegetables in it.
- Now add Salt accourding to taste, Sugar, Red Chili Powder, Biryani Masala and 150 Gms of Curd ( Yogurt ) and give it a Nice stir.
- Now add Crispy Onions in it save some for garnishing and mix it very well, now add some fresh Coriander Leaves.
- Add 80% Cooked rice to the first Layed and spread it equally, Now add 100% cooked rice in the final layer and again spread it equally.
- Now add some fresh coriander leaves, 1-2 tsp Ghee, 1 Glass saffron milk and finally Cover it and cook it for 15 Minutes at very-very low heat.
- Now the very special and delicious Veg Biryani is ready to serve Garnish it with some coriander leaves and Crispy Onions.