Bhindi Masala Recipe | Indian Village Cooking | Ladyfinger Curry
Quick and Easy Bhindi Masala Recipe.
- 500 gm Roasted Ladyfinger.
- 2 Medium Size Chopped Tomatoes.
- 3-4 Copped Green Chillies.
- 1 tbsp Garlic and Chilli Powder Paste.
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds.
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds.
- Pinch of Turmeric Powder.
- Salt as per taste.
- 2 tbsp Oil.
First of all heat oil in a pan then add in mustard seeds, cumin seeds, garlic paste and stir well.
Now add in chopped tomatoes and stir well, cook it for just 1 minute then add in turmeric powder and mix well.
Now cook the gravy till get nicely cooked then add in roasted ladyfingers along with salt as per taste and cook for another 1 minute, after 1 minute turn the heat off and take out delicious curry in plate and serve hot.