Panchavati Recipe | Prasad Recipe | Sweet Recipe
Quick and Easy Panchavati Recipe.
- ½ Cup Grated Dry Coconut.
- ¼ Cup Dry Dates Powder.
- 1 tbsp Gum Powder or Gond Powder.
- 1 tbsp Ghee for frying dry fruits and roasting gum.
- 3 tbsp Slices Mix Dry Fruits.
- 2 tbsp Powdered Sugar. Optional.
- Pinch of Cardamom Powder. Optional.
First of all heat a pan, add ghee and roast gum on slow flame once done make powder of it.
Now roast dry fruits on same pan, roast them till become crispy but take care it will not change colour, roast on very low flame.
Now roast the coconut on slow flame till become nice golden brown then roast the dates powder for two minutes and turn the gas off.
Now put all the roasted ingredients in a bowl then add other remaining ingredients in it and mix well, panchavati is ready for prasadam.