Papdi Chaat Recipe | Indian Street Food | Chaat Recipes
Quick and Easy Papdi Chaat Recipe.
- 10-12 Papdi Puris.
- 2 Small Boiled Potatoes.
- 2 tbsp Boiled Black Gram or Kala Chana.
- 2 tbsp Finely Chopped Onions.
- 2 tbsp Finely Chopped Tomatoes.
- 2 tsp Chaat Masala.
- ½ tsp Rock Salt or Kala Namak.
- Green Chutney as per required.
- Jaggery Tamarind Chutney as per required.
- Garlic Red Chilli Chutney as per required.
- Besan Sev as per required.
- Some Coriander Leaves for Garnishing.
First of all take boiled potatoes in a bowl then add in black gram, rock salt, chaat masala and mix all the ingredients well and mash potatoes also.
Now put papdi puris in a plate then put about 1 tsp potato mixture on every puri.
Now put some green chutney, jaggery tamarind chutney, garlic chutney on top of it then put some onions and tomatoes on it.
Now put some besan sev and sprinkle some chaat masala on it then garnish it with some coriander leaves and serve.