Sev Puri Recipe | Indian Street Food | Fast Food
Quick and Easy Sev Puri Recipe.
- 10-12 Puris of Pani Puri.
- 2 Small Boiled and Chopped Potatoes.
- 2-3 tbsp Black Chana.
- 2 tbsp Finely Chopped Onion.
- 2 tbsp Finely Chopped Tomato.
- Green Chutney as per required.
- Jaggery Tamarind Chutney as per required.
- Garlic Chutney as per required.
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala.
- ½ tsp Rock Salt.
- Besan Sev as per required.
- Some Coriander Leaves for Garnishing.
First of all take a serving plate then put puri in plate and make a hole at centre of every puri.
Now put boiled chopped potatoes, tomatoes, onion and black chana in the puri.
Now sprinkle some chaat masala, black salt or rock salt then put little green chutney, jaggery tamarind chutney, garlic chutney.
Finally put lots of besan sev on top of every puri and garnish with some coriander leaves and serve.