Yellow Moong Dal Recipe Video.
Moong dal Recipe is extremely tasty as well as simple to prepare. Yellow moong dal is cooked with the onions as well as the green chilies, the curry leaves along with some of the essential spices. This recipe needs very essential components that you will discover in any Indian household. If your fridge is out of vegetables, you can compose this dal as well as rice and crispy papad as well as masala chaas on side, a wonderful meal is prepared.
It is the special food which is rich in protein as well as it is one of the significant staple foods also. It is a quick as well as simple recipe of preparing tasty moong dal fry at residence. These special dals are trendy dishes in India. There are diverse ways of preparing a dal.
Ingredients for Yellow Moong Dal.
150 gm Boiled Mung dal.
1 tsp Garlic and Ginger Paste.
2 Chopped Green Chilies.
8-10 Curry Leaves.
1 Medium size Finely Chopped Tomato.
1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds.
1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds.
1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder.
1 tsp Red Chili Powder.
1/2 tsp Asafoetida.
1 tsp Coriander and Cumin Seeds Powder.
Salt to taste.
1 tbsp Oil.
Yellow Moong Dal Recipe | Moong Dal Recipe Gujarati | Video recipe.
- 150 gms Boiled Mung dal.
- 1 tsp Garlic and Ginger Paste.
- 2 Chopped Green Chilies.
- 8-10 Curry Leaves.
- 1 Medium size Finely Chopped Tomato.
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds.
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds.
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder.
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder.
- 1/2 tsp Asafoetida.
- 1 tsp Coriander and Cumin Seeds Powder.
- Salt to taste.
- 1 tbsp Oil.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil, when it get's heated add Mustard Seeds, when Mustard Seeds starts Popping add the Cumming Seeds then Turmeric Powder and Garlic and Ginger Paste. Stir all the things very well.
- Add Tomatoes and cook it for 1-2 min at very high heat so it'll become Gravy for our Curry.
- Now add Asofetida, 1 tsp of Coriander and Cumming Seed Powder, Salt and 4-5 Curry Leaves, mix all the things very well and add around 150 ml of Water, you can add Water accourding to your serving and need.
- After cooking it for 2-3 Min at a very high heat, it's time to add our Mung Dal, cover it and cook it for 5-7 min at medium low heat.
- Turn the heat off. This is it our Mung Dal Curry is ready to serve.